Did you ever wanted to send bulk emails to every Contact / Lead within Salesforce and track the open rate?
On September/2017 we added that ability to our list of features – no more switching to next page…
Sending bulk emails:
- Create a Salesforce email-template (via setup>filter> email templates), make sure the template have a text version + a description (the app uses that information when it creates the an activity log)
- Open the Smart-mass-update>contacts or leads tab
- Use an existing view or create a new view with the relevant filters i.e. in order select the relevant leads / contacts for this email campaign …
- Mark the “all” checkbox and click the Mass Email button (on the list-top)
- Select your template from the list for available templates
- Click the Send – All Rows button (you will receive a batched email summary once done).
- After the emails were sent use the “HTML Email Status Report” to monitor user interaction.